Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Base recommendation for daily wear 2024
01-29-2024, 01:35 PM,
Base recommendation for daily wear 2024
I have been a customs to toplace for over 10 years and always been using TL250 as I find it durable enough , yet can conceal hairline quite well. but TBH the front hairline is not the best with french laces.
I use daily tape no grease and very clean scalp, I am very active.

Recently I met someone in person and we talked a bit, he said my setup is quite out dated . He said I should try latest artificial skin (?) , I am not sure which one he refers . But I don’t want to switch to glue as the clean up time take much longer .

If I stick with daily tape, is there a base option I can improve from TL250?
01-30-2024, 11:40 AM,
RE: Base recommendation for daily wear 2024
I’ve been wearing Toplace for more than a decade and the TL100 (super fine lace) is the best for daily wear and has the best hairline in my opinion. I tried a thin skin and the hairline wasn’t as good. I could see a line because the base makes the scalp look white which is good for some but I have an olive complexion and the hairline didn’t look natural. I don’t have this issue with super fine lace because the color of my skin shows through and the base is durable. You have to experiment as to what base material best suits you. It’s hard to go wrong with the TL100.